So, I really don't have much to say about these movies. They have the same plot so we'll knock that out first. There's this psychopath kid named Michael. He killed his other sister, showed no remorse, killed a nurse, and got locked up in an asylum forever. Then one day he escapes. He goes back to his hometown, and starts killing kids again until he finds his little sister and kills her too. I don't remember how they end. I frankly don't care. These movies were terrible, but the original was by far better. Let's start there.
1978 - This movie probably terrified anyone that believed in the "boogie man" and was babysat regularly. other than that, I can't see how it would make anyone, anywhere, piss their pants. At all. t's a pretty pathetic attempt if I'm quite honest. Mike almost always kills people after they've had sex. Guess we know where Jason got the idea from. Anyway, you always see it coming so, no surprise factor.
2007 - DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, WATCH THIS MOVIE! Not only is it not a scary movie, but it's "written", directed, and produced by Rob Zombie. For future reference, never watch a Rob Zombie movie. Other than GD and F bombs there is no dialogue. And I think Rob thinks he's a porn director, because if you take away the sex scenes you're left with about 20 minutes of "plot." Stay away. Just stay away.
I give both of these movies the same rating.

No comments:
Post a Comment